Employers Can Download New Form I-9 Now
The office of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services released a revised version of the Employment Eligibility Verification document (Form I-9) on November 14, 2016.
Employers may use the existing document through January 21, 2017. The new form may also be used right away.
(NOTE: The existing document has a revision date of 03/08/2013 N and expiration date of 3/31/2016)
Visit the I-9 Central website to:
- Download the new form
- Learn more about Form I-9
- Attend an on-demand webinar that reviews the form and best practices
- Read instructions for completing the form
- Download the Handbook for Employers
- Get the desktop widget to access a “fillable” form online
- Learn more about E-Verify – the online option for verification