We have the latest Nevada and Federal labor laws poster in one convenient laminated format, which covers required topics such as minimum wage, equal employment opportunity, on-the-job safety and more.
To be legally compliant, you must have the most current versions posted in an area visible to all employees.
The following Federal and Nevada labor laws have been modified in 2018:
- Daily Overtime 2018 Bulletin, effective July 1, 2018
- Minimum Wage 2018 Bulletin, effective July 1, 2018
- State of Nevada Domestic Violence (leave)
- Nevada Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act
- Nursing Mother’s Accommodation Act