Giving employees a custom employee handbook can help your company with employee communications and expectations. A comprehensive Employee Handbook:
- communicates your company’s expectations of employees
- gives your company a sense of professionalism and efficiency
- establishes and communicates legally compliant company policies based on company size, industry requirements and other applicable laws
- ensures consistency in delivering company policies to employees
- provides a methodology for documenting that employees received and understand the policies
- helps avoid inconsistencies in management and treatment of employees
- aids in fighting unemployment claims and allegations of harassment or wrongful termination
- summarizes employee benefits
- outlines acceptable time off and leaves of absence
- discusses compensation guidelines and reimbursement policies
- outlines confidentiality requirements
- defines conflicts of interest
- describes social media and internet policies
A minimal investment in producing an employee handbook is the best way to ensure your company policies are clear, enforceable and trackable.
Get a quote for creation of a custom employee handbook.