Where will you be this Friday?
At the 10th NCET Small Business Expo, we hope!
Join HRinDemand and 100+ additional exhibitors on September 18, from 10 am – 5 pm, in the Atlantis Casino Resort & Spa Grand Ballroom. This is a great opportunity to meet with people who want to help you and your business succeed. Admission is free – the only cost is your time!
HRinDemand consultants will be available to talk with you about how our customized Human Resources Solutions can help you effectively recruit, hire, and manage employees. Have an HR question? Stop by our booth and ask! You will also have an opportunity to win free registration to our upcoming seminar “Don’t Let HR Kill Your Business! 8 Steps to HR Success.”
How can you get the most out of attending an Expo?
Here are a few things to consider:
- Visit the Expo website and make a list of the exhibitors you want to meet with. (We hope HRinDemand is at the top!)
- Pack extra business cards the night before.
- Review your calendar and note openings for potential appointments.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Carry a pen or pick up one from an exhibitor’s booth. (We will have pens at our booth!)
- Ask for business cards and then use your pen to take notes directly on the cards to aid in recalling conversations/appointments after the Expo.
- Look for (and take advantage of) specials and promotions. There are usually great “Expo only” specials being offered at exhibitor booths. (We are offering “All-in-One” Labor Law posters for $50 – a 33% discount!)
- Make sure to schedule appointments before leaving the show to ensure follow-up with key product and service vendors.
- Have an open attitude and be prepared to have a good time!
Hope to see you at the Expo.